Movie Roles I Regret Turning Down
I'm still waiting for my breakout role on the big screen.
- •Villain - Ghostbusters.This seems so obvious now, but I was worried about being typecast.
- •Baymax - Big Hero 6.Great role, but it would have meant 5 hours in Hair and Makeup every day, before shooting even began.
- •Darth Vader - Star Wars.Voice acting only. I think my voice would have put a major twist in this character.
- •Farting Guy - Mean Girls.Due to a medical condition the actual farts would have had to have been inserted in post. Passing on this was the worst advice my agent has ever given me. What a role!
- •Edited: May I just say how excited I am to have my first Trending list?! General Mills is super excited about this, too! Thanks everyone.