Already on li.st? Open in app.
Waking up to the annoying sound of an alarm just to be reminded instantly that you can't sleep in, it really sucks! Here are a few of my tricks for just getting up.
- •Don't hit that snooze button!Trust me, you feel way less tired after the first time you wake up. The more you keep hitting snooze the more tired you'll feel.
- •Keep a glass of water by your bed.As soon as you wake up, chug down some refreshing water. You're body just went 6-8 hours (or in this case 4 hours) without water, you'll be amazed at how awake you feel after rehydrating.
- •Splash cold water on your face.It's what your grandpa always told you (or maybe he was the type to dump it on you while you were still in bed). Either way, this really does work. I often do this when I get that mid-afternoon crash, perks me right up!
90's girls, you never thought this trend would come back did ya? Learn where to get these items at: PinealVisionJewelry.com/blogs/blog/170700935-4-unexpected-ways-to-rock-sneakers-with-dresses
In order from most used to least (but still used a lot) used. Did I just confuse you? Here we go!
- 1.☺️I like to use this one everyday. I'm a very bubbly person in real life so there's always a cheeky smile behind everything I say.
- 2.💗I want my internet friends to know I always love them. Even when I'm criticizing them, it's always with love. 💗
- 3.🌿Because I 💗 Earth. 🌎
If you're an introvert and like time alone, or with your few loved ones, this is the perfect way to celebrate your birthday.
- •Sleep in until 9AMOr until your kitty wakes you up because he's hungry. #hesluckyhescute
- •Enjoy a cup of coffee while watching your favorite re-runsThe quite mornings are an introverts best weapon.
- •Enjoy the cupcake with the one candleYour hubby loves you, just not chocolate cupcake.
- •A normal night in sharing laughsStop feeling bad that you'd rather do this than go all out on a huge party. Enjoy it, no regrets.
- •Take gorgeously lit selfiesThank you cloudy grey weather. 💁
- •Cuddles with the kittyBecause everyone does this, right?
- •Buy these from AnthropologieCome to mama!
I curated a list of my favorite rings from PinealVisionJewelry.com so you can take the guesswork out of choosing. You're welcome.
- 1.Gaia Ring (Amethyst + Quartz)This ring a has quickly moved up the top sellers list and fir good reason! The raw gemstones sit proudly atop a rustic copper open band. PinealVisionJewelry.com/copper-rings/gaia-ring-raw-amethyst-and-quartz-copper-open-ring
- 2.Rhodizite TrioAlso on the best sellers list is this rhodizite trio ring. Rhodizite is know for being small but packs a lot of energy. It can even enhance the energy of stones near it! PinealVisionJewelry.com/copper-rings/triple-gemstone-stacking-ring-featuring-raw-rhodizite-crystals-gifts-for-her
- 3.Hammered Sterling StackersThese made the list because they are absolutely fabulous on their own or stacked with my copper gemstone rings. Comes in a set of 3 and you just can't go wrong with them. PinealVisionJewelry.com/silver-jewelry/hammered-stacking-rings-in-sterling-silver