MY TOP 5 FAVORITE RINGS
I curated a list of my favorite rings from PinealVisionJewelry.com so you can take the guesswork out of choosing. You're welcome.
- •Gaia Ring (Amethyst + Quartz)This ring a has quickly moved up the top sellers list and fir good reason! The raw gemstones sit proudly atop a rustic copper open band. PinealVisionJewelry.com/copper-rings/gaia-ring-raw-amethyst-and-quartz-copper-open-ring
- •Rhodizite TrioAlso on the best sellers list is this rhodizite trio ring. Rhodizite is know for being small but packs a lot of energy. It can even enhance the energy of stones near it! PinealVisionJewelry.com/copper-rings/triple-gemstone-stacking-ring-featuring-raw-rhodizite-crystals-gifts-for-her
- •Hammered Sterling StackersThese made the list because they are absolutely fabulous on their own or stacked with my copper gemstone rings. Comes in a set of 3 and you just can't go wrong with them. PinealVisionJewelry.com/silver-jewelry/hammered-stacking-rings-in-sterling-silver
- •Multi-Gem RingWait, what? You don't have this in your collection yet? What's wrong with you?! Popular for its naturally faceted raw stones cradled in an organic copper bezel. PinealVisionJewelry.com/copper-rings/multi-gem-copper-stacking-rings-featuring-amethyst-spinel-and-rhodize
- •Asteria RingEasily a favorite for its bold statement. This ring makes its presence know with a raw quartz sitting atop a double copper band. PinealVisionJewelry.com/copper-rings/asteria-ring-raw-quartz-point-on-a-copper-double-band