To me, happiness is...
I've had a challenging life regardless of how I relate it. But I feel the answer is...Happiness in all ways and always!!!
- •Being with my Fiancé, Hugh. I love to laugh and since I've met and been with him, my life has been a blast!
- •Having my life complete with Hugh!
- •Having my son, Ray so close to me after 34 years!
- •Spending time with my two grandsons; Cristian & Gavin...
- •Spending time with my beautiful granddaughters; Angelina & Riley!
- •Enjoying time with my adorable toy poodles; Popeye & Tobi. They make me laugh hysterically.
- •Just living the life I've lived and the fun I've had!
- •All of my Facebook friends on most occasions make me laugh when appropriate to laugh...
- •My 90 year old parents crack me up...but it takes me about a week to realize what they said, seriously could not be what they mean...Seriously!
- •Not taking myself too seriously!