Things I wish were easy to fix...
- 1.The perspective that a salesperson is doing more than just trying to make a sale. For fearful customers to allow the idea that they might even mean well. That an accidentally tactless comment does not have to condemn their perceived salesmanship...
- 2.Any mental disorder. Would be convenient if the amounts of time I have available to discern the right sentiment to offer in written word, with thorough mindfulness for tact, were the same as what is juxtaposed with my scatterbrain in real time.
- 3.Having to wait on a line for anything. I told my wife that, one day, in the future, when I'm old, I'm going to die while waiting on line for something. (I'm glad she laughed.)
- 4.Dependence on caffeine.
- 5.The taste of most things fibrous.
- 6.The odds of winning the lottery.