Writer. Marketer. Retail Store Assistant Manager. Head Full of TV/Movie Trivia.
[Personal Motto: Always having a personal goal in mind is always better than having someone else's ideals in mind.] Personal Goals:
- •To Discover New Depths: Favorite Books:Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke, Foundation by Isaac Asimov, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- •To Generate Relatable Characters: Favorite places for inspiration:10: My Store, 9: The Park Watching My Son, 8: Movie Theater, 7: Museum of Modern Art, 6: Forest, 5: Beach, 4: High Up a Tree, 3: Any Outdoor Area outside of My Home State (NY), 2: On an Airplane, 1: Any Setting that Helps Me Conquer a Fear
- •To Become the Best Husband and Family Man I Can Be: Personal Philosophy on Love:Love is not a feeling. Love is acceptance. Love is patience. Love is not convenient. Love is nuanced, with conflict that meshes somehow with shared desires, and complicated with deep beauty. Love is self-sacrifice, welcomed for someone who offers self-sacrifice to you.
- •To Enjoy Realistic Characters in Worlds of Fantasy: Favorite Actors:Morgan Freeman, Robin Williams, Celine Bonilla-Dayan, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jensen Ackles
- •To Turn a Big Idea Into Reality: Favorite Resources for Online Marketing:1. Facebook, 2. LinkedIn, 3. Google +, 4. Pinterest, 5. Li.st, 6. Craigslist