TOP TEN ALBUMS OF 2015
These are, in my opinion, the best albums released in the past 365 days.
- •To Pimp a Butterfly - Kendrick LamarFave Tracks: Wesley's Theory, King Kunta, These Walls, How Much a Dollar Cost, The Blacker the Berry, Alright...can I just put all of them??
- •I Love You, Honeybear - Father John MistyFave Tracks: Chateau Lobby #4 (In C for Two Virgins), True Affection, The Night Josh Tillman Came To Our Apt., When You're Smiling And Astride Me, Bored In The USA
- •Currents - Tame ImpalaFave Tracks: Let It Happen, The Moment, The Less I Know The Better, Disciples, Reality In Motion, Eventually
- •Carrie & Lowell - Sufjan StevensFave Tracks: Should've Known Better, Fourth of July, John My Beloved, Blue Bucket of Gold, All of Me Wants All of You
- •Multi-Love - Unknown Mortal OrchestraFave Tracks: Multi-Love, Can't Keep Checking My Phone, Necessary Evil, Puzzles, The World is Crowded
- •Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit - Courtney BarnettFave Tracks: Depreston, Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go To The Party, Elevator Operator, Pedestrian At Best
- •How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful - Florence + The MachineFave Tracks: Ship To Wreck, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, Delilah, Third Eye, St. Jude
- •Blood - Lianne La HavasFave Tracks: What You Don't Do, Grow, Green & Gold, Tokyo
- •Return To The Moon - EL VYFave Tracks: Return to The Moon, I'm The Man To Be, Need a Friend, No Time to Crank the Sun, Sleeping Light
- •White Men Are Black Men, Too - Young FathersFave Tracks: Shame, Rain or Shine, Dare Me, Old Rock n Roll, 27