Favorite Classic Comedians
I love comedy, though admittedly I love the classics best.
- •Jack BennyBenny Kubelsky was one of the funniest men in Hollywood for a number of years. His movie, To Be Or Not To Be" is still one of my favorites.
- •Burns and AllenShe may be one of the funniest women ever in Hollywood. He was a tremendous straight man, and had wonderful comedic timing too.
- •Eddie CantorOn top of being incredibly funny, he was a very wise man. Eddie Cantor is one of those guys I would love to see a good bio movie on.
- •Abbott and CostelloThere was no one better than Bud and Lou. Who's On First is still one of the most classic routines ever!
- •The Marx BrosGroucho, Chico, Harpo... No more words necessary
- •Bob Hope and Bing CrosbyThe Road movies are still one of my favorite things, I can quote lines from multiple songs in these films.
- •Red SkeltonI love Mr Kiddiddlehopper!