Rochester New York
If you're ever in the great Upstate, consider your itinerary locked! These are the eat and do musts
- •Snag some Brunch at The Frog Pond on ParkCinnamon French toast is righteous
- •Catch a movie at The LittleSuper quaint movie theater on East, takes you to back in the day!
- •Lust after a Pulled Pork Sandwich from Dinosaur BBQGo hungry and get the cornbread!
- •Party at Park Ave FestOnce a year this street becomes the ultimate Project X, be there for it
- •Grab some Froyo from Yummies, watch the sunset over OntarioHead up to Webster Whitehouse lodge, walk the pier and chill on the rocks for the sunset
- •Pound a dog at DogtownRaggedy hot dog hut on Monroe, wicked good dogs though
- •Bars Bars BarsMurphy's Law🍺 - Mex🍹 - Havana Cabana 🍹 The Old Toad🍺 - Ox & Stone 🍸 - City Grill 🍾 Mason's 🍺
- •Eat at all of the restaurantsAnything at Veneto Pizza and Pasta, Chicken Parm at Jine's, Prime Rib at Red Osier, Turf & Surf at Black & Blue, Sliders at Trata
- •Play sand volleyball at HotShotsJoin in on the Friday challenge courts, drink a few tall boys, and meet some local friends!
- •Scale the walls at Rock VenturesOn belay!
- •Drive up to the top of Cobbs Hill ParkDream big while taking in the beautiful nighttime city lights!