San Francisco Bay Area
Eat and Do musts when in SF/Bay Area
- •Brunch at BlackwoodGet the Millionaires Bacon and Bottomless Mimosas
- •GG selfies at Hawk HillMake sure it's a blue sky day, higher the better!
- •Sunset drinks at CliffhouseGo when there's no fog! $$$ but worth it
- •City Lights from Twin PeaksAgain, no fog is prime
- •Dolores ParkGrab a six pack and a blanket, chill on the hill
- •DinnerE Tutto Qua, 707 Sutter St, Naked Lunch,
- •AlcatrazDay tours are cool, night tours are better!
- •Lunch on Stowe LakeGrab some meats, cheese, crackers, and beer and head to the top of the Stowe Lake hill in GG park
- •Explore GG ParkExplore all the museums and paths (don't go at night)
- •Bars Bars BarsSmugglers Cove, Cellarbar, Elbow Room, the View at Marriott, Rye, the Royale,
- •Seafood and Cold Coffee at Mission Rock ResortSit on the deck and enjoy the sunny afternoon!
- •Downtown SuasalitoShop and eat!
- •BBQ Oysters at Tony's Seafood on Tomales BayTry and get a Window seat by the grill
- •Dinner & Drinks at Tonga RoomVery cool restaurant $$$
- •Fun touristy sightsPainted Ladies, Lombard St, Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square
- •Walk down Columbus Ave through North BeachSo many Italian restaurants, cafes, and bars!
- •Surfs up at Half Moon BayI've never done this and would drown