CONCERTS I'VE BEEN TO
Maybe I'll never see Bowie or The Clash but hey, I had fun. Full of corny, boring facts 🙌
- •Indochine, 12/11/2009 in Pau, France.My first proper gig as an 11yo. I was really excited to see a major French band.
- •Philippe Katerine, 17/03/2011, Bizanos, FranceLook, I was young. And sick. This gig was more of a joke, but eating food thrown by the singer from the stage is a good memory.
- •The Smashing Pumpkins, 09/11/2011 in Paris, France.This was a very big deal to me. I had been a fan of the band for two years and was at the second row, then got a teeth broken by a drunken guy. Fun times.
- •Festival Rock en Seine, 26/08/2012 in Saint Cloud, France. (Green Day, Social Distortion, Bombay Bicycle Club...)My very first festival! I went there to see my favorite band, Green Day. And I wasn't disappointed.
- •The Killers, 10/06/2013 in Paris, France.I bought a couple of tickets for my sister's 20th birthday, as well as a pass for the Roland Garros finale. And boy, was she thrilled! 🙆
- •The Smashing Pumpkins, 26/06/2013 in Paris, France.My second time seeing them in the Zénith, because TREAT YO' SELF.
- •Green Day, 10/07/2013 in Nîmes, France.Definitely my favourite concert. Amazing seats and I even got to meet Tré Cool, the drummer of the band and my life-long crush.
- •Bilbao BBK Live, 13/07/2013 in Bilbao, Spain. (Green Day, The Hives, Vampire Weekend.)Oh well, 2013 was an amazing year. Thank God I live near Spain!
- •Indochine, 18/11/2013 in Pau, France.These guys were touring pretty often.
- •Indochine, 27/06/2014 in Paris, France.One of their biggest gigs at the Stade de France. Amazing show that even pleased my father.
- •The Smashing Pumpkins, 06/12/2014 in Paris, France.Third time seeing them, this time in a small venue near the Zénith. New tunes and front row, absolutely terrific.
- •The Struts, 21/03/2015 in Pau, France.Back when they weren't famous and played in a 50 persons venue. Helped out the drunken singer who fell off his chair and then he called me "mon amour" before rubbing my face. Sweet.
- •All Time Low, 14/06/2015 in Montpellier, France.Quick show with my friends before my finals.
- •[UPCOMING] The Cure, 18/11/2016 in Montpellier, France.I can't believe I'm FINALLY going to see these guys.