11 Reality TV Shows You Can Apply for Right This Second
Your 15 minutes are waiting...
- 1.The Bachelor or The BacheloretteLet's call it what it is: This is your chance to drunk-cry on national television.
- 2.MasterChef JuniorIf only my eight-year-old could make me a five-course dinner
- 3."Extreme Home Makeover Show"A little vague. Potentially an off-brand Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. But if there’s any hope of Ty Pennington, we’re in.
- 4.Little Big ShotsProduction’s specifically looking for a “young parrot owner.” If that means anything to your savant, parrot-owning child, get in there.
- 5.Are You The One?How could you ever put a price on love? With $1 million on the line, you just might.
- 6.Say Yes To The DressWant to sit every person you’ve ever met on a couch so they can tell you how you can’t quite pull off a strapless mermaid? This one’s for you.
- 7.Dream CruiseIf you had the opportunity to take your--you guessed it--dream cruise vacation, where would you go?
- 8."A Female Security Guard Show"Enough said.
- 9.Worst Bakers in AmericaSo you’re not a great baker. OK, so you’re actually terrible. But would you try to get better for $25,000? We thought so.
- 10.Married at First Sight: Second ChancesSay “I do” to someone who already said “I do” to someone they met for the first time at the altar. #sure
- 11.The Amazing RaceBecause you’ve always wanted to fight with your fiancé in front of cameras before spelunking 600 feet down a mysterious cave.