6 COSTCO BENEFITS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT
- •Technical supportAfter purchasing electronics from Costco, members can call the club daily with technical questions, including set-up support and troubleshooting. Because no one should have to wait to watch Game of Thrones.
- •Tire helpYou can have your tires serviced (for free) while shopping at any Costco location. They’ll rotate, balance and repair your tires and again, it costs nothing. That was easy.
- •Health screeningsEnter Costco’s in-store health screenings (for osteoporosis, heart health, lung health and diabetes).
- •Discounts on prescriptionsA 2013 Consumer Reports survey found that when it came to getting the best deal on prescription drugs, Costco had the best prices overall, compared with independent pharmacies and larger stores like Walgreens and CVS. Bring it on, birth control!
- •Health InsuranceThrough the store’s health insurance marketplace, members (individuals and small businesses) can purchase life, health, dental, vision and auto coverage.
- •Savings on travelCostco members benefit from steep discounts on travel costs like booking flights, hotels, cruises and rental cars. In other words, that Cuba trip might not be so out of the question after all.