7 Ways to Look More Photogenic in Your Swimsuit
Perfect for your resting beach face
- 1.Stand on your tippy toesElongate and tone up those legs
- 2.Shift your weight to one sideThink of your favorite celebrity on the red carpet...
- 3.Lift at least one arm upReach for your hat, your hair, your sunglasses... Whatever makes the most sense and looks natural
- 4.Don't forget to tilt your chin
- 5.Use the water to your advantageThe waves are your best friend when it comes to covering up areas you’re feeling a teeny bit self-conscious about (looking at you, hips and legs).
- 6.Don't leave home without your sarongLess bulky than a towel, and doubles as a prop!
- 7.Remember, posed shots aren't always the best shotsHot damn, you look mega skinny in that reaction shot your hubbie caught right when the surf touched your toes. The takeaway: Movement matters.