Ice-Cream Treats Worth Traveling the Country For
It's totally acceptable to plan a vacation around a churro ice-cream sandwich... Right...
- 1.Churro Ice-Cream SandwichFound at Churro Borough in LA
- 2.Concrete Frozen CustardFound at Ted Drewes Frozen Custard in St. Louis. (Order a caramel-apple sundae or twisted caramel)
- 3.Coconut Ash Ice CreamFound at Morgenstern's Finest Ice Cream in New York.
- 4.The Tchoupitoulas ChallengeFound at Creole Creamery in New Orleans
- 5.Banana Split (with three flavors, brûléed bananas, graham crackers, strawberry jam, Nutella, caramel and whipped cream)Found at Cloud 10 Creamery in Houston
- 6.Ice Cream Macaroon SandwichFound at Milk in LA
- 7.S'mores SundaeFound at Churn in Phoenix
- 8.Doughnut Ice Cream SandwichFound at Firecakes Doughnuts in Chicago
- 9.Milkshake (loaded with pretzels, cotton candy and peanut butter cups)Found at Black Tap Craft Burgers and Beer in New York
- 10.Boozy Ice CreamFound at Ice Cream Jubilee in D.C.
- 11.Frozen Greek YogurtFound at Souvla in San Francisco
- 12.Southern SympathizerFound at Franklin Fountain, Philadelphia
- 13.Brownie SundaeFound at Bi-Rite Creamery in San Fransisco
- 14.Cereal Milk Ice CreamFound at Momofuku Milk Bar in New York