Ice-Cream Treats Worth Traveling the Country For
It's totally acceptable to plan a vacation around a churro ice-cream sandwich... Right...
- •Churro Ice-Cream SandwichFound at Churro Borough in LA
- •Concrete Frozen CustardFound at Ted Drewes Frozen Custard in St. Louis. (Order a caramel-apple sundae or twisted caramel)
- •Coconut Ash Ice CreamFound at Morgenstern's Finest Ice Cream in New York.
- •The Tchoupitoulas ChallengeFound at Creole Creamery in New Orleans
- •Banana Split (with three flavors, brûléed bananas, graham crackers, strawberry jam, Nutella, caramel and whipped cream)Found at Cloud 10 Creamery in Houston
- •Ice Cream Macaroon SandwichFound at Milk in LA
- •S'mores SundaeFound at Churn in Phoenix
- •Doughnut Ice Cream SandwichFound at Firecakes Doughnuts in Chicago
- •Milkshake (loaded with pretzels, cotton candy and peanut butter cups)Found at Black Tap Craft Burgers and Beer in New York
- •Boozy Ice CreamFound at Ice Cream Jubilee in D.C.
- •Frozen Greek YogurtFound at Souvla in San Francisco
- •Southern SympathizerFound at Franklin Fountain, Philadelphia
- •Brownie SundaeFound at Bi-Rite Creamery in San Fransisco
- •Cereal Milk Ice CreamFound at Momofuku Milk Bar in New York