BARS IN NYC TO SEE AND BE SEEN IN ACCORDING TO MICHELLE MILLER'S THE UNDERWRITING
- •The PeninsulaIf your type is Leo Dicaprio in The Wolf of Wall Street then you should certainly spend an evening in 5th Avenue's most glamorous bar.
- •PHD LoungeFind your fair share of elitist bros fresh from business school, with a skyline view to boot.
- •Monkey BarNothing but monkey business at this upscale establishment (if your type is old school journalist with family money)
- •Maggie's PlaceThis Irish pub is home to every denomination of bro, yuppy, and frat boy imaginable.
- •The Campbell ApartmentThis speakeasy, hidden in the corner of Grand Central, is the perfect glamour spot to meet your secret paramour.