SPIES YOU DIDN'T KNOW WERE SPIES
Inspired by Fredrick Forsyth's new novel THE OUTSIDER, there are several famous peeps that kept wonderfully juicy secrets
- •Fredrick ForsythNot only is he an international bestseller and author, Fred was an M16 spy (calling all James Bond fans) for over twenty years.
- •Frank SinatraNew York City's very own Frank Sinatra was a CIA informant and enjoyed stints in the mob!
- •Julia ChildSweet little Julia Child could cook one hell of an omelet and brought French cuisine to the American public...who would have thought that she also earned top security clearance in the U.S. Government ?!
- •Roald DahlBefore writing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Dahl seduced powerful women in D.C. in order to gain intelligence for the British government.
- •Christopher LeeBefore playing Gandalf in Lord of the Rings, Christopher Lee helped track down Nazi war criminals