TOP 5 FAMOUS MUSTACHES OF ALL TIME
#Movember is in just 10 days. Even if you can't grow your own 'stache, get inspired by these dapper gentlemen.
- •Burt ReynoldsThe all time king of the stache, who had to grow it because he looked too much like Marlon Brando. Rough life. - from his new memoir But Enough About Me
- •Nick OffermanBecause he combs his mustache
- •Teddy RooseveltOh so presidential
- •Ron BurgundyHe loves scotch, leather bound books, and the smell of rich mahogany
- •Charlie ChaplinA tiny toothbrush mustache