9 random thoughts about the art of listing on the List App
- •1). Does numbering from 10 to 1 imply the list will be funny?
- •2). If so, does that mean that #1 has to be way better than #10?
- •4). If you overestimate the number of funny entries you can think of, should you change the title or skip a number and hope no one notices?
- •5). Does a number of list entries higher than 10 make you more or less likely to read the list?
- •6). If a list uses "nude" in the title, how can you NOT check it out?
- •7). How many other people got this app because B.J. Novak was in The Office?
- •8). By the way, other co-founders of the List App, is he still cool?
- •9). Why can I never reach 10 intelligent things to say about a single topic? Oh well, practice, practice, practice.