MY STYLE ICONS
- •Blanche DevereauxThis sex positive Golden Girl didn't need plunging necklines or short hemlines. Her ensembles were draping and flowing, leaving something to the imagination and room for an extra slice of cheesecake.
- •Tami TaylorThat hair! Those cowboy boots! Yas kween!
- •Ruth Bader GinsburgThe comfort of a moomoo, the authority of the highest court in the land. RBG accessorizes her robe perfectly with simple pearls, large frame lenses, and a tight bun.
- •The SNL Cast Featured in the "Mom Jeans" sketchWhere can I find these jeans?! I am so over low and mid-rise cuts. I need something high waisted and comfortable but maybe in a darker wash - that light wash is not forgiving.
- •Vera WangBlack, black, and more black. Plus leggings!
- •My friend KellyShe wears super cool dresses and colorful tights and always has the perfect scarf. Plus her hair is crazy curly and amazing. I am not cool enough to pull off her look but a gal can dream!
- •Little Edie from Grey GardensHomeless chic? Is that a thing?