THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY TRIP TO LONDON 🇬🇧
London is and probably will remain one of my favourite cities. I will never get tired of this place. (Even though I am pretty sure it's haunted as fuck.) Thanks @Diplomatic_diva for the list request .
- •First and foremost my lovely Goddaughter. I love this little girl like she's my blood. So smart, independent and beautiful inside and out.
- •My husband's godmother, she's beyond awesome. So witty so kind. If we lived in the same city I would show up at her house once a week.
- •The view from where we stayed. Did not know before now that the Thames had tides. I was the idiot thinking it was a normal river. Ah well, you live and you learn.
- •The Hive was beyond my expectations. I was walking down the street saw an ad for this place, decided I couldn't live without seeing it. It did not disappoint. The vibration you feel when you are in this place is crazy. There is an actual hum.
- •Last but not least I finally was able to get tickets to see and thoroughly enjoy Book of Mormon. Just to give a clue since 2014 I've been attempting to get tickets to coincide with my yearly London trip.
- •Special shoutout to Nando's I always have several bottles of their sauce when I leave
- •I almost forgot The Tate. They had a fantastic exhibition on painting with light.