I'm fortunate that I get to travel for work. Here are some things I've been able to see.
- •My first full day as a New Yorker
- •Jackson Square New Orleans. The statue of Robert E Lee has since been removed.
- •Lafitte's Blacksmith, sitting on the corner of Bourbon Street in NOLA, is the oldest bar in the country.
- •Aerial view of Mount St. Helens, shot during a connection from Seattle to Portland.
- •VooDoo Donuts, also know as that place I went to every day I was in Portland. Donut heaven.
- •I had to take a selfie at Jerry's World, AT&T Stadium in Dallas. Sadly, I couldn't connect with Tony Romo as I do not know him personally and have no connections.
- •I love zoos. This guy lives at the Dallas Zoo. He let me touch his head.
- •I'm cheating with this one because I was in Vermont on personal time, not business. I just love how green it is.
- •I immediately sought out the closest In-N-Out Burger upon arriving in San Francisco. Cheeseburgers and tacos are my weakness.
- •To hell with Madison County- this is a bridge worth the praise.
- •Outside of Fenway, my favorite baseball park sits overlooking the San Francisco Bay.
- •Having for a company with a sponsored sailing team has its perks. The Honorable William Wall is a floating clubhouse serving the Manhattan Yacht Club.
- •Hiking through Torrey Pines in San Diego. Not pictured: my horrible sun burn for spending a few days surfing
- •I take too many selfies. This one was snapped after hiking Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park in Atlanta.
- •The Varsity. I've been going since I was born, of course I need to go when I find myself in Athens.
- •I was able to visit my grandparents while in Georgia. That trip meant a lot to me.
- •Hanging out in the Bronx botanical gardens with my sister. Not a work trip. But that is a work shirt so deal with it.