Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I'm playing this game. It's a semi RPG / Cooperative board game. Either all players make it to the end or evil wins. There's sort of a winner in that whomever has the most GP (Good Points) at the end is "The Winner."
- •Some of the parts:
- •Sorry, no peaking at the answers. I'm not sure how I'll manage this when I come to it. We'll see and I'll report back.
- •My son has these two super cool "dice." This one is a one sided die. It's a Möbius strip with "1" stamped into it. No matter how it lands, it's always a 1.
- •This is a 3 sided "die." The three slashes indicate a 3. The one slash on the bottom indicates a 1, and obviously the side we can't see has two slashes for a 2.
- •You would almost never use these dice for anything. They're just cool.
- •Pewter or even plastic miniatures for D&D are expensive, so I'm making my own instead.
- •For the most part I'm not making 3D minis, but rather I'm drawing them on 1" circles of card stock and hot glueing then to 1" steel washers.
- •I may switch to something thicker than card stock and skip the washer; I'm just experimenting right now.
- •Learn how to play Dungeons & Dragons solo.
- •Convince my friend Dave to play 1:1 D&D.This is unlikely to happen, but I'm going to try.
- •Spend more time outdoors.This is a great park near my house.
Spoiler alert: nerdiness to follow.
- •RPG stands for Role Playing Game.
- •x1 means...just me.
- •I've played a few solo RPGs, most famous of which is Tunnels And Trolls. This was written to be played by a single player, and has a D&D feel to it, though frankly, it's a very weak game compared to D&D.