BEST STREETS IN PIQUA IMO
Here's my top streets to drive on for your review
- •Clark avenue - super wide and roomy only a couple of 4 ways
- •Sunset avenue - 2 lanes leggo speedy Gonzalez - good use of timing on the light at high street - coming from krogers, my milk stays cold
- •Riverside - no lights, recently paved so nice and smooth, hardly ever see the popo and during the holiday season, best lighted display in town( if u love the inflatables)
- •Washington Ave -underrated really, only a couple of stops. Super handy buckeye chucks if you need some scratch offs and some gatorades at the corner of park
- •Broadway - this is coming along nicely with the new pavement. My car doesn't feel like it is coming apart. I love to take it from water down the 1 way, and if I hit the lights just right, I can traverse south to north in no time.