I NEED NEW MUSIC! TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE DIGGING RIGHT NOW.
I do have one parameter, I only listen to femme musicians but I do accept male and female duets too.
- •I'll start it off with my recommendations: Thao & The Get Down Stay Down, YACHT, and GRRRL PRTY.
- •Santigold (she recently came out with her third album 99cents), Jungle Pussy (came out with 'Pregnant With Success' end of last year), FKA Twigs (came out with M3LL155X last year)Those are my top three not as (mainstream) popular artists that i recommend.Suggested by @ijeoma
- •Here's my most recent fave album list:https://li.st/l/2RX48LVG5v4CeLkKgSIGMK Also I've been listening to Alabama Shakes Z newest albumSuggested by @shanaz
- •Lower Dens (Escape from Evil album), BØRNS ("Fool" especially), The Neighbourhood (Wiped Out album), St. Vincent (everything and always 😊)Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •Julia StoneOne half of brother sister duo 'Angus and Julia Stone' (who you should check out if you haven't) I love her voice. https://open.spotify.com/artist/4gZRt9wlRx1IsxT9glJdrcSuggested by @DawnCloud
- •Mitski!!!Suggested by @drugs
- •Wolf AliceSuggested by @MatthewAlmont