Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by @nantea
- •That in 10 years, the most popular boy in high school will like a photo of you in bikini and you will feel more validated than you should.
- •You will have worked on over 130 episodes of television.
- •You will have worked in a writers' room on over 40 of those episodes.
Haven't listed in a while! Here's why.
- •Been working on this TV show since January. We've shot a little more than half the season so far. It's been crazy and exhausting and hilarious.
- •Got these snazzy business cards to hand out when I'm unemployed again in a month.
- •Been cuddling my friend's new puppy, Terry.
- •Boyfriend's mom.
- •Receptionist at my dentist's office.
- •Girl squad group text.
- •Eduardo, who fixed my office's printer 3 years ago.
- •I went to a dinner party hosted by my rapist and his fiancée.
- •My insurance told me I wasn't going to be able to get a year's supply of my birth control after all, even though it's CA state law now. Finally I realized I had picked it up already.
- •I was late to work because I thought it was Monday.
- •That everything in the world wasn't happening right now.
I had a bunch of these lists but now that you can add to an existing list, I figured I'd compile them to add to in the future!
It's not cold in LA but I've got a fever of 100.1!
- •T-Shirt I've had since high school that I rediscovered while moving.
- •Mom's purple sweatshirt from the '80s.
- •BFF's wool socks I stole two years ago when she visited in LA and left them inside my bed.
Thank you @solena for this wonderful request!
- 1.The night I moved into my boyfriend's apartmentNow we live together! And it's really wonderful.
- 2.When my BFF visited me on the west coast and we played in San Diego and LA!
- 3.When my other BFF visited me in LA and we had the most epic double date.
- •Morning: sweet and cuddly
- •Afternoon: needy/cries because I'm working and can't pay full attention to her
- •Night: pure monster
- •Vegetable lasagnaWe will be eating this for dinner for at least two more nights. Spinach, broccoli, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, mushroom, a whole lot of oregano.
- •Chocolate chip banana breadLiterally every time I buy too many bananas. So good.
- •Veggie fried riceHad some leftover veggies from making the lasagna and leftover rice from earlier in the week, so I threw this together for lunch.