Awkward Places I've Run Into Former Flames
- •Peering into cars in traffic while looking for my friend who was picking me upOops. This happened on Friday.
- •Comedy showsPitfalls of spending the entire year I was 23 exclusively dating comics/men who think they're comics but aren't/men who aspire to be comics. Has happened multiple times with multiple people. Sometimes they're in the audience, sometimes they're a performer that was added last minute to the lineup for the show you're already seated at.
- •When he's on a date at a restaurant I introduced him toBrunch, rather. I was with my girlfriends and he was one table over with a lady.
- •The line at UCB Franklin when I'm trying to go to Gelson'sSee #1. Also, the pitfalls of living walking distance from the UCB. Has happened multiple times with multiple boys.
- •Gelson'sDamn you, Gelson's! Why must you be so close to my house, but also so expensive, but also so convenient for several of my former flames?
- •When I'm on a date/with my boyfriendThis one usually incorporates one of the aforementioned items and leads to primo awkwardness for everyone involved!