Favorite episode of some of your favorite shows
Thanks for the request @mlh! This was a fun one and hard to narrow down! I have other favorite shows but if there wasn't an episode that immediately stuck out to me, I didn't include it.
- •Parks and Rec: Flu Season or Win, Lose, or DrawI have seen Flu Season no less than 12 times and it never doesn't make me laugh. It is such a good episode for all of the characters. Win, Lose, or Draw is a perfect Leslie Knope episode. Amy is incredible in it.
- •New Girl: CoolerThis episode features True American, as well as one of the hottest kisses I've ever seen on network TV.
- •The Office: Casino NightI mean, come on. I don't need to explain this to any of you nerds.
- •You're the Worst: There is Not Currently A Problem or LCD SoundsystemOK, so I like bottle episodes. Aya Cash and Chris Geere are perfect in this episode dealing with her clinical depression and a rat.
- •Dawson's Creek: CastawaysPacey and Joey get locked inside of a Kmart overnight and that's literally my dream come true. Perfect episode for their relationship, plus the fun of being locked in the store. So good.
- •Scrubs: My ScrewupThe reveal of Brendan Fraser's death to Joshua Radin's perfect "Winter" is something I'll bar forget seeing for the first time.
- •Casual: BottlesI first read this episode after I got the job on season 2, since it hadn't aired yet and I needed to get caught up. I was blown away, and the episode in its fruition was nothing less than brilliant.
- •Orphan Black: Natural Selection (Pilot)This is such an intriguing pilot and a great glimpse into a sliver of the talent of Tatiana Maslany. It's a bonkers series and this is where it all began.
- •Louie: So Did the Fat LadyThe speech at the end of this episode is something everyone needs to hear.
- •Party Down: Steve Guttenberg's BirthdayOn a brilliant show, this episode, where they get to hang out and explore their acting chops, is one that always makes me smile.
- •Girls: The Panic in Central ParkThis short film episode was so beautifully written and acted. Marnie somehow became my favorite character on the show?
- •How I Met Your Mother: How Your Mother Met MeIn show that floundered for so many seasons, this was a bright spot. The show always excelled at their less linear narrative storylines, and it was fun to weave her through it all.
- •Friends: The One with the EmbryosPlease see my previous Friends list.