Fictional Characters I Have Enormous Crushes On
What I learned from making this list: I just really like when characters *love* the object of their affection I guess?
- •Dimitri from "Anastasia"Not a Disney Prince, but by far the dreamiest animated dude of my childhood. When this movie came out on VHS I watched it 8 times in a row, and then couldn't watch it again for about 10 years. Dimitri is a con man but he's so charming and dreamy and he and Anya have great banter. And perhaps a little too much sexual tension/almost smooches for a children's movie? Have I mentioned that he was voiced by John Cusack? You see, I have a thing about John Cusack, which brings me to...
- •Lloyd Dobler from "Say Anything"One of my great regrets in life is that I wasn't born earlier because 23-year-old John Cusack and I really could have been something. I mean, those eyelashes, COME ON. He has a bunch of kickass female friends and falls for the smart girl. That's pretty neat. Full disclosure: I HATE the boombox scene. She doesn't even see him doing it because she's all moping in her bed and undeserving of his love.
- •Landry Clarke from "Friday Night Lights"An unusual choice, maybe, when you look at the wide array of FNL heartthrobs, but my heart belongs to Landry, even though he murdered a guy that one time. I once had a sexy dream about Landry, and by sexy, I mean that in my dream we were grocery shopping and he asked me what I wanted to buy and I said "Baby carrots" and he told me that was a good choice.
- •Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter BOOKSBook Ron always did it for me. Movie Ron didn't, for some reason. I like Rupert Grint a lot actually but he didn't give me the warm and fuzzies from down under.
- •Pacey Witter from "Dawson's Creek"Please see previous list: "Why Pacey Witter Is My Soulmate"
- •Chuck Bartowski from "Chuck"I love me some sweet dorks who just love the girl.
- •Jim Halpert from "The Office"Because duh. This is probably my least original crush. Jim is goofy and sweet and his bantering abilities are on point. I need to know what was in the teapot letter.
- •Nick Andopolis from "Freaks and Geeks"Dopey baby Jason Segel. Even when Nick got what I should have recognized as creepy, didn't matter. My love for that drummer would not dwindle.
- •Danny Castellano from "The Mindy Project"Because why would you need anything in your life after this: http://bit.ly/1SWrZvX