Hardest Parts of My New Job
- •Figuring out how open to the bathroom door I kept thinking I was locked out of and/or just an idiot
- •Deciding if I should be drinking coffee in the middle of the day when I'd gotten so good about only having one cup in the morning
- •Figuring out if I should be tipping the building's valet or not
- •Not obsessing about how terrible a job I might be doing.
- •Maintaining decent enough posture while sitting on a couch
- •Staying focused while there's a dog in the office
- •Making sure the door doesn't slam every time I go in or out of the office
- •Not feeling totally undeserving of getting to be there.