Highlights From Last Night at the Magic Castle
First time there!
- •Winning major points with my boyfriend and his brother and sister-in-law for scoring us the invite.
- •THE POODLE AND THE PARROT THAT APPEARED FROM NOWHERE.
- •Mike the bartender, who blew our minds in such a way that my boyfriend was literally yelling "HOW?!?!" and his brother decided to bail on his current career in favor of magic.
- •Befriending the silhouette portrait artist, who gave us the inside scoop about the best show in the house (Mike the bartender)
- •Getting one-on-one time with both my boyfriend's brother and his sister-in-law and realizing that I'm totally comfortable hanging out with them without my boyfriend present. They are both awesome and I am so glad that they live within walking distance because they're the best.
- •Getting hit on by an elderly goofball magician because I was the unmarried one of us two ladies.
- •Being able to walk down the hill to grab our uber with ease, having decided to wear shorter heels than sis-in-law's (very cute but deadly) 6" pink pumps.
- •This bunny, which my boyfriend got for me when I was in the bathroom. I didn't notice then, or when we walked to the uber, or in the car, or walking into my apartment, so he put her on my bed and I was blown away that she had magically appeared there!