I'll Have 'the Rachel'
Inspired by @Nicholas, and many others!
- •BagelEverything bagel imported from the supermarket in the Orthodox neighborhood my parents live in. Sliced and toasted with Skippy creamy reduced fat peanut butter (I was raised on this so normal PB tastes weird to me).
- •Mixed drinkWhiskey and ginger ale
- •BanterJoey/Pacey. Or Andie/Pacey. Basically anyone with Pacey.
- •Cold SandwichSmoked turkey, spinach, avocado, on focaccia. No spread and no cheese.
- •Hot SandwichGrill every veggie you can find, especially portobello mushroom, caramelized onions, roasted peppers, artichoke, spinach, melted cheese (provolone?), joy
- •MusicSinger/songwriter from the UK or some Nordic country whose pain you can feel in their voice.
- •Night in with roommate/BFFOrder copious amounts of Thai food and sit on the floor of our living room in PJs, eating and watching bad TV/the shows we save to watch together.
- •PieBanoffee (banana toffee). Trust me.
- •BreakfastFage Peach 2% Greek yogurt mixed with the Vanilla Almond Just the Clusters cereal from Trader Joes.
- •Drunk foodFrench fries. Or the hash brown patties from Trader Joes.
- •Hangover foodBreakfast sandwich with eggs and bacon. Greasy as it can be.
- •HugLonger than usual. Intentional. Strong. From the heart.