ME at Half My Age
Inspired by @nathanveshecco
- •I was 13.
- •I was in 7th grade.
- •I was preparing for my Bat Mitzvah.
- •I was coming to terms with the reality of money and my family's limits.
- •I had the biggest crush on a boy named Will, who had also been my kindergarten boyfriend back in the day. We would slow dance at my Bat Mitzvah.
- •I had just discovered Dawson's Creek, which I would forever love. (I even listed about Pacey recently!)
- •I would have sleepovers with Brittany, Vanessa, and Clara, before the latter two would ditch us. I'm still friends with Brittany--we have hours-long phone calls once or twice a month.
- •My room would still be painted periwinkle and yellow, which it had been since my birth. I'd change it the following year to all light pink, for whatever reason.
- •I really, really loved Matchbox 20.