Misadventures of Working at Target
I worked as a cashier & in guest service at Target for three summers. At least I got some weird stories out of it?
- •The lady who showed me her hernia by lifting up her shirt in public.Could have lived without any of it.
- •The man in a suit who asked if I was married and then asked if I wanted to date the young man who was with him.Was the suit the young guy's pimp? Certainly seemed like a possibility. They were definitely not related.
- •The woman who tried to return a Britta filter after 4 months because it stopped working.You're supposed to change the filters every 3 months.
- •The woman who asked me how high the underwear she was purchasing would come up on her.I'm just a cashier, ma'am.
- •The woman who got very upset with me that we couldn't accept her Walmart gift card.You're at Target. Come on!
- •The older gentleman who made me dance with him but was so old that I felt guilty saying no.He was so old! I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
- •The guy buying a baby shower gift off the registry and two boxes of condoms.Guess he was happy for his friend but most certainly didn't want to follow his lead?
- •The warehouse guy who asked for my number every single day I worked for three months.Oh Leroy.