My Definitive Rankings Of 90s/00s Teen Dramas
These are just the ones I've watched. *Warning: might be controversial! Full of unpopular opinions*
- •Veronica Mars (2004-2007)I watched 6 episodes and couldn't get past the voiceover. Sorry.
- •The OC (2003-2007)I just finished season one and I'm not sure I can push through. I care about so few characters and it's really taxing to think about doing another 60-some episodes of this so I'm not sure.
- •My So-Called Life (1994-1995)Couldn't get into this for some reason. Too much voiceover. Liked Brian Krakow more than Jordan Catalano. Didn't care about Angela. I don't know. Sorry.
- •Felicity (1998-2002)CURLY HAIR DON'T CARE (except the WB REALLY cared). I loved Felicity, save for the last few episodes that we should all just pretend never existed. Felicity is dumb AF about Ben and that was a constant source of aggravation while I watched. I preferred Noel but he wasn't that great either.
- •Gilmore Girls (2000-2007)Binged this all last year. Very much enjoyed, very excited about the Netflix revival. Firmly Team Rory Has Terrible Taste In Men. Much prefer Luke to every other man. Comforting to watch people talk as quickly as I do.
- •Friday Night Lights (2006-2011)A show that made me care about football. That's an impressive feat. Coach and Tami Taylor are some of the great loves of my life, though I always wanted to punch Julie and Jason Street in their dumb faces.
- •Dawson's Creek (1998-2003)Dawson's Creek is my forever-love. I started watching reruns on TBS when I was 12/13 and soon owned it all on DVD. Pacey ruined men for me. I probably know this show by heart, even when they went bonkers in season 3 with fucking Eve.
- •Freaks and Geeks (1999-2000)This was a perfect show. I have watched those 18ish episodes so many times.