My Five Minutes of Fame 😎
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •I worked on the "The Birthday Boys" for both seasons of the show.
- •We often used crew members when we needed background people in scenes.
- •I avoided having to be onscreen for season one, but the Boys thought it was funny how adamantly I didn't want to be on camera, so they literally wrote me into a season two script.
- •The first breakdown said Bride (played by Rachel)
- •So one day, instead of doing all the work I had to do, I spent two and a half hours in hair and makeup.
- •They put me in a VERY boobalicious dress that made me extremely uncomfortable in front of my mostly male coworkers for the day.
- •This is what I looked like:
- •I decided to have a little fun though, and posted THIS picture on my social media the day we shot, with a caption about being married.
- •You'd be shocked how many people I haven't spoken to since high school thought I got married from that obvious selfie.
- •Who ONLY posts a selfie without their new spouse??
- •Anyway, the episode aired six months later and the episode went out on a close up of my face, looking dismayed because my wedding had been ruined.
- •I've been spotted by friends on other shows I've worked on before (Comedy Bang! Bang!, W/Bob and David) but never had my face take up the entire screen. It was super weird!