My Moment with Lloyd
- •On my way home from work, I went to see a new piece by my favorite street artist, WRDSMTH."You must chill. You must chill."
- •He had done a homage to my second biggest crush of all time (after Pacey, of course)."If you were Diane Court, would you honestly fall for Lloyd? Yeah. Yeah! Yeah!"
- •I start taking photos from across the street, when this man walked over to the box and started posing with Lloyd.In your eyes/the light, the heat/in your eyes/I am complete
- •He asked me what I was photographing, and then looked at the box. "John Cusack!" he said, excited."I'm looking for a dare to be great situation."
- •He asked if I was a student. I said no, I just liked WRDSMTH. We talked about 80s movies and art."Hey my brother, can I borrow a copy of your "Hey Soul Classics"?" "No, my brother, you have to go buy your own."
- •And, as I turned to leave, I noticed his cart of belongings behind the electrical box.