My Non-Comprehensive Personal Map of Los Angeles
(Wait, this is my 400th list?!)
- •The GroveCausing me anxiety since 2012
- •The 1300 block of Detroit St.One guy who lived on this block told me he wanted to be with me and then disappeared. Another guy told me the apartment we spent the night in was his, but he actually didn't live there. Not my favorite street.
- •The ValleyBetween Casual and The Birthday Boys especially, I'm just driving down streets we used as filming locations. Most residential, but I can't forget.
- •Marina Del Rey into VeniceWalking on the Fourth of July, when all the streets were closed and there were no ubers in sight.
- •Culver CityAll of the memories of my first two and a half years in Los Angeles. And all of the memories of the guy who broke my heart the most.
- •That Hyperion bridgeMost annoying car accident ever (since no one was hurt, I can say that)
- •GlendaleThe first guy I seriously dated in LA and all the liquor stores we would walk to before watching Friday Night Lights. Later, where I would work.
- •Sunset Blvd into West HollywoodWRDSMTH WRDSMTH WRDSMTH
- •That strip of Mid City that's always under construction.Only there did I realize that three guys I'd dated had all lived on streets that were parallel to each other. When I drive by, I think of them one stop light at a time.