My Puppilogical Clock Is Ticking Aka Give ME All the Dogs
Just pictures of other peoples' dogs because I want a dog so badly and can't have one
- •CarysCarys is my godmother's guide dog. They live in Hawaii. She is the smartest dog on the planet and puts my godmother back in her bed and strokes her face with her paw when she has seizures. She is also a golden doodle/muppet.
- •BijouBijou does not want to be wearing this lobster costume, which is supposed to be for a human. She is my coworker's pitbull and a sweetheart.
- •BrookstonThis is the littlest dog I have every seen. My 6'5 boss's knee is there as a size comparison. My coworker's boyfriend rescued Brookston and her brother from a bush and I couldn't believe she was a real dog
- •BernieBernie is not this small anymore and now he's kind of a brat but he used to sleep on our desks at work. Now he is a giant fluffball of a maltipoo.
- •ChewyChewy is a model. Another coworker's dog. This is really just a list of my coworkers' dogs.
- •BeauBeau is my boyfriend's brother's dog and sometimes I get to go to the dog park with all of them, where Beau proceeds to only care about his ball, and not about all the affection I want to smother him with.
- •DoraDora is my boyfriend's cat. She plays fetch though so sometimes I'm pretty sure she thinks she's a dog.
- •DylanDylan was our family dog when I was a baby. Here's proof I had a dog once. Dylan was a very bad dog to my parents, but great with baby me, so go figure.