My Trip to the Goddamn Dentist
- •I understand very little of what both my hygienist and dentist say.But I can't tell if it's because of their accents/speaking in another language, or because they're speaking DENTIST SPEAK.
- •He told me I need braces.I am 25. I already had braces, and have worn my retainers for 14 years, ever since I got them off. This is BS and I don't trust my dentist. I refuse.
- •He also told me my dental hygiene was very, very good. But there was a small cavity, which we could take care of it today.
- •He had to give me 4x the normal amount of local anesthetic.It kept not working. Now I'm pretty convinced I will never feel my face again.
- •When can I eat?? Or open my mouth enough to talk??