Observations on the First Three Seasons of Gilmore Girls
I am finally watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix. For the first time. I just finished season 3. Here are some lingering thoughts before Rory goes to college.
- •Everyone in Stars Hollow has a twin bed. What's up with that?
- •Luke and Lorelai need to stop fucking around and start FUCKING. The tension here is making me super sexually frustrated by proxy.
- •Paris Geller must be related to Ross & Monica Geller from Friends, right? She's got their competitive edge for sure.
- •Where are all the boys in Stars Hollow that went to elementary/middle school with Rory and Lane? Why do they only know new-to-town boys (Dean, Jess) or out-of-town boys (Dave)?
- •Dean sucks.
- •Jess sucks less than Dean, but still sucks.
- •Basically, no one is deserving of Rory.