People I May Know, According to My Facebook
Yes, Facebook, I do know these people. But stop. Please stop.
- •First OkCupid date, who had told me he was an electrical engineer, but on our date revealed he was actually an unpaid life coach.We went on one date a year ago.
- •The guy who comes to fix the printer at my office and sends me texts with excessive emojis and punctuation.
- •Tinder guy who wanted to meet at the Burbank In-N-Out and definitely had crazy eyes.We met once over two years ago.
- •The network exec on the show I work on.
- •Tinder guy who I cancelled on twice and never actually met.We talked almost a year ago.
- •The lady who cut my hair when I lived in my old apartment.The last time I went to her was 9 months ago, she spent the entire time yelling at her 13-year-old daughter.
- •Tinder guy who lived 30 miles away and seemed super nice until he flipped out at me for not wanting to drive 30 miles to meet someone who could be a murderer, so we never met.We talked almost two years ago.
- •A girl I met while on a first date with an ex. She was with her boyfriend and couldn't believe that it was our first date. We exchanged numbers and never talked again.We met over a year and a half ago.
- •Tinder guy who was in a band who I never met.We talked almost two years ago.
- •Coworker I've never had a conversation with.
- •Tinder guy who added me on snapchat to send me photos multiple times a day and worked at a bar near my old house. He was sweet but definitely dumb and I avoided that bar until I moved away so I never had to meet him.We talked a year and a half ago.