Places I Went During My Birthday Weekend
My boyfriend and I drove to San Diego for 24 hours for my birthday. Here's what we did.
- •Balboa ParkLunch at Panama 66 (thanks for the suggestion, @ElDudetterino!)
- •Botanical Building at Balboa ParkSo pretty.
- •Westgate HotelThis was the view from our room 😍
- •Mister A'sSunset view from the restaurant my boyfriend used to work at when he lived in San Diego.
- •Bankers Hill BarStumbled into this place and had one of my favorite cocktails ever, Chai of the Tiger: bourbon, chai tea-infused amaro, lemon, honey.
- •Seaport VillageFound my boat!
- •The Fish MarketGreat fresh fish dinner
- •Great MapleInsane brunch. Brioche French toast with smoked bacon maple syrup and veggie popover with poached eggs, tarragon hollandaise, fried goat cheese squash blossom, spinach, mushrooms, and strawberry balsamic
- •Sunset CliffsGreat way to end the trip. Beautiful views.