Questions I Still Have About Making a Murderer Upon Finishing It
Someone please talk about this with me...I'm going down the Reddit rabbit hole 😬
- •Trying to warn you that spoilers follow!!!!!
- •Spoilersspoilersspoilers OK now it's on you if you click
- •Who was calling/harassing Teresa per her coworker's testimony? Don't they have phone records for that? Why was this not looked into at all?
- •WTF was the brother deleting voicemails/roommate and ex boyfriend going through her phone records about and why were none of these people suspects?
- •How were either of these men found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?? I've been on the jury of an attempted murder and assault trial. BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT is the foundation of our court system.
- •How are these cops still working????
- •Why did Dassey's lawyers not introduce the video clearly showing how coerced his confession at the school was?? What ABOUT her head, assholes???
- •Um hello what's up with Brendan's stepdad and brother and their mutual alibis?
- •Was it just me or did it sound like the judge in Steven's case was totally holding his '85 wrongful conviction against him during sentencing?
- •How does Steven keep getting all these girlfriends in prison and how old was the last one?
- •How did Steven not own any underwear in 1985?
- •Was there ACTUAL DNA evidence linking Steven to the crime besides the blood in the car? What about the LACK OF BLOOD from allegedly slitting her throat???
- •Is it weird to have a crush on Steven's 2006 lawyers...?
- •How did the Avery jury go from 7 not guilty to a guilty conviction??