R.I.P. the Casualties of ABC's Cancellation Spree
- •CastleInteresting because despite Stana Katic not returning for "budgetary reasons" (i.e. she and Nathan Fillion didn't get along), the rest of the [men in the] cast had inked season 9 deals.
- •NashvilleThis show has had a lot of drama BTS, with Hayden Panettierre's real life rehab and all, and honestly, it's been kind of a trainwreck plot-wise for a while, but my roommate and I still watch. We only care about Avery though, who, like Chris Pratt on Parks, started as such a douche but became the most lovable character.
- •The FamilyI'm actually really sad about this one. I thought it was really good. Smart and interesting, especially if, like me, you're a fan of the Frederic Bourdain story, which clearly influenced this show. I don't think enough people actually knew about this show, despite my screaming from the social media rooftops.
- •GalavantTHIS MAKES ME SAD. PLEASE GO WATCH THESE GLORIOUS TWO SEASONS ON HULU. THEY ARE MAGICAL. I JUST WANT TO HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS TIMOTHY OMUNDSON IS HAVING.
- •Agent CarterI didn't watch this but it's ok cause ABC picked up Hayley Atwell's new show.
- •The MuppetsI really didn't like the show so...yeah.