Services That Planned Parenthood Provides for Men
Many women I know (myself included) have benefitted from Planned Parenthood's services. But some people don't seem to know the myriad of services provided for men as well. This list is taken directly from PP's website, for PINK OUT Day
- •Checkups for reproductive or sexual health problems
- •Colon, prostate, and testicular cancer screeningsMy dad had prostate cancer. A friend had testicular cancer. It's so important to check for these things.
- •Condoms and vasectomy
- •Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral
- •General health care and routine physical exams
- •Jock itch and treatment
- •Male infertility screening and referral
- •STD testing and treatmentGet checked with your partner as foreplay!
- •Urinary tract infections testing and treatmentIt can happen to guys, too! It's not pleasant!
- •Source: http://bit.ly/1Vprl8H