Shows That Confused ME Because High Schoolers Getting Married Seemed the Norm 📂
Some people do find love and happiness in high school. But when I was younger, it was all over my TV so much so that I thought there was something wrong with me that at 18 I *didn't* have a boyfriend that wanted to marry me
- •Boy Meets World#1 cause of this confusion. I get that Cory and Topanga are soulmates but watching this show when I was little gave me SUCH a complex about dating.
- •GleeEveryone gets engaged/married on this show right? Idk I stopped watching at some point in season 4.
- •Gilmore GirlsDean (who sucks, but still) got married (and then the whole Rory/divorce thing) and I know they're out of high school now but still!!!
- •RebaThis one's for you @carolineeand
- •Friday Night LightsAgain, Julie and Matt were out of high school I guess, but still weird. Also Julie was the worst and didn't deserve Matt as her husband OR Coach and Mrs. Coach as her parents.
- •Secret Life of the American TeenagerTruth be told, I have never intentionally watched this show, but my roommate watched every episode and it sounded like everyone on this show was pregnant and/or married and/or engaged
- •Saved by the BellAgain, they were in college (I think they were freshmen or sophomores? Who knows). Oy vey.
- •Gossip Girl
- •One Tree HillI have no idea what age Haley and Nathan got married but I remember them moving in together at an obscenely young ageSuggested by @jordanbashaar