Strange Things People Said to ME While I Was Visiting Home
- •"You look really skinny."Guy I worked with at Target 6 years ago. He still works there.
- •"I totally Internet stalk you!"Several very popular people from my high school class who I haven't spoken to in 8 years.
- •"Merry Christmas. I said Merry Xmas, bitch!"A guy walking down the street in Baltimore who was upset I didn't acknowledge him.
- •"Let's take a selfie!"My mom, who doesn't know how to use her phone AT ALL.
- •"I've seen you in videos where you may or may not have been wearing clothes?"A stranger trying to place where he knew me from, which he, apparently, assumed was porn. See: A Stranger in Baltimore Just Claimed I Was a Porn Star