Things I Feel Compelled to Finish
- •Any TV shows I've started watchingEven when they end up being terrible, I can't stop (see: SHOWS I WATCHED FOR WAY TOO LONG Shows I Watched for Way Too Long)
- •Cups of coffeeEven when I want to stop drinking it--I have a hard time stopping
- •The top coat of my nail polish, even though it's badIt's just a top coat but stilllll I feel bad
- •The song that's on the radio before I turn off my carIf you cut it off early, that's song karma--how songs get stuck in your head forever!
- •These sausages I accidentally keep buyingI now have an excess of because my boyfriend won't eat them (they say chicken and turkey but have pork casings boooo)
- •My pilot scriptEw. I hate that I included this. But I'm at work for 12-13 hours a day now that we're in production, and there's really not much else to do besides write so...
- •Puzzles on my mom's iPad whenever we visitShe has an app that I can't use on my phone and it's wonderful