Things I Watched This Week
Inspired by @kaitlynvella
- •24 minutes of AlohaI had to stop. And this coming from the girl who owns Almost Famous, Jerry Maguire, and Say Anything.
- •The Hateful Eight (in 70mm)I only ever see half of any QT movie because I'm squeamish that I hide from all the blood and gore. Same applies here, but I'm glad I saw it and I'm glad I saw it in 70mm.
- •Too many hours of Real Housewives of New JerseyIt was a weird week that necessitated a particular brand of comfort food TV.
- •Manhattan Murder MysteryFun!
- •The Talented Mr. RipleyFirst time I ever saw this. One of my favorite Matty D. performances.
- •This Is Where I Leave YouI wish I liked this. I liked all of the components, but it felt super overwritten. Oh well.
- •SistersSo much joy packed into two hours.
- •The Princess DiariesOn my Princess Diaries: Royal Wedding kick (What Meg Cabot and the Princess Diaries Meant to Me) I caught this on TV. Still made me happy.
- •Happy EndingsThis is streaming on Hulu again!! Please watch this immediately.